Trash Racks - Multiple Sizes
In order to help you receive the best possible shipping rate, we ask that you contact our team at 800-644-9223 or email@example.com if you are interested in this product.
Prevent debris from entering storm drains and polluting our waterways with this easy to install lightweight structure.
Trash Racks are fabricated from corrosion resistant aircraft grade aluminum alloy (6106-T6) using schedule 40 pipe construction. These lightweight devices come in a variety of standard sizes, but can also be custom fabricated to fit a wide variety of applications.
Trash Racks are lightweight debris cages often featured on precast concrete outlet structures in retention ponds, spillways, outfalls, etc. for stormwater debris filtration purposes. These devices are fabricated from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to provide a durable and corrosion-resistant BMP. Our trash racks also come standard with a lockable access hatch to provide easy access when necessary. We are able to coat the aluminum in various colors for an additional fee. All trash racks come standard with a lockable access hatch with a stainless steel cable catch.
We offer multiple sizes including:
- 3x3 to 5x5
- 48’ Round to 60’ Round
- Ask for more details on sizing!
Trash Racks are reusable products that once cleaned can be used in multiple projects. They are corrosion-resistant and should stand the test of time.
Colors available upon request at an additional charge.
*Please contact us directly to order due to shipping restrictions or for additional information on custom designs*
Trash Racks are perfect for use in areas where there is going to be a heavy amount of debris. More importantly it’s easy to use and easy to install. You don’t need to worry about extra time being spent maintaining this like you may need to with other BMP devices. Trash Racks are meant to be quickly installed and easy to tear back down.
Our trash racks are made from an aluminum alloy that makes them both recyclable and dense. With aluminum being one of the strongest materials in the world you can be certain that this trash rack is going to handle the daily beatings that this kind of equipment is going to take. This also contributes towards the reusability of this product. You can be certain that the money you are spending on your trash rack devices is going towards something that is long lasting.
Remember, BMP’s are not a suggestion. They are required. These are the last line of defense in protecting our water from pollutants and are a necessary part of any project.
Additional Stormwater Management Products & Solutions
The following stormwater management solutions are not available on the BMP store website, but can be found on our ACF Environmental site
- Permeable / Porous Paving: We offer paver, grass and gravel permeable / porous options for access roads, parking lots, fields, pathways, trails and more.
- Underground Stormwater Storage: Products like Trash Guard Plus are often used in conjunction with our R-Tank underground stormwater storage / detention system. This system offers various modules, with many modules rated for load support.
- Pretreatment: Pretreatment is a critical component of most stormwater management systems and should never be overlooked. By keeping pretreatment and maintenance in mind during the design process, systems will be better protected and experience longer lifespans.
- Filtration: While bioretention ponds have been a popular option for years, ACF offers FocalPoint biofiltration system which is an ideal solution for urban locations needing the benefits of a bioretention pond in a tenth of the space.
- Drainage: Various drainage options are available ranging from simple solutions like PE pipe to Sitedrain and EGRP.
If you need any assistance with your Trash Rack or selecting a different product for a stormwater management system, or have questions on product approvals, reach out to our team for assistance at (800) 644-9223 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the product, custom sizes and colors may be available.
Please note that due to the fact that some of our products are large in size or heavy-weight, we may require the order placed over the phone in order to assist you in obtaining the least expensive shipping (often by freight). We apologize for any inconvenience - but, we want to make this purchase as cost-effective as possible for you.