These pre-fabricated liners are made of 30 mil PVC material and come in various lengths and widths to meet your liner needs. Our impermeable liner can be used in a number of different applications, including decorative ponds and landscape features, reservoirs, landfill caps, wastewater treatment facilities, irrigation ponds, among others. Custom sizes are available upon request.
PVC liners, in conjunction with PondCube modules, can also be used to reuse and retain stormwater in a variety of applications. PondCube and our impermeable liner have been used in the following applications:
- Pondless waterfalls
- Landscape features
- Collection tanks for commercial or residential irrigation systems
- Rainwater harvesting systems
- Detention systems in which infiltration is not an option
- Collection Systems on sites where oil or hazardous liquids may be present, and need to be kept separate from the stormwater collection system
Above are recommended uses of pre-fabricated liners and PondCube, but are not limited to these applications.
- 7.67' x 10' = 77 SF
- 7.67' x 25' = 192 SF
- 7.67 x 50' = 384 SF
- 30 mil PVC
- Available in various widths and lengths
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Can be used in a variety of applications
For Specifications, click here!