Erosion Eel (Pallet - 4' or 10')
The Erosion Eel is an environmentally friendly, low impact erosion and sediment control device used to replace silt fence, rock check dams, or temporary diversion berms. The product can be placed over most surfaces quickly and easily with no trenching required - and is also reusable / can be moved to other sites.
This product is manufactured with a high-flow/ high-strength outer filter sleeve, encasing 100% shredded tire filter media.
The durability, ease of installation, and reusability of the Erosion Eel makes it a cost-effective BMP when compared to other options.
- Synthetic filter manufactured from recycled shredded tire
- 9.5" in diameter (two lengths available 4' and 10')
- Color: Black
- Allow a minimum of 2" for overlap
- Should be inspected and cleaned regularly and after every major weather event
Product packaging details:
- 4' Erosion Eel Pallet - 30 Erosion Eels per pallet
- 10' Erosion Eel Pallet - 14 Erosion Eels per pallet
For more information, click here.