If you're storing 55-gallon drums (or other size drums) of hazardous materials, you are familiar with the SPCC and EPA codes requiring spill containment devices. This spill pallet is an economical option to help you meet these regulations without breaking the bank. The pallet includes a 66-gallon sump, space for 2 drums, and forklift pockets that allow the device to be easily moved.
Load Capacity: 1,500 lbs
Sump Capacity: 66 gallons
Material: Linear low-density polyethylene (recycled resin)
Dimensions: 53in (L) x 29in (W) x 16.5in (H)
Weight: 63 lbs
- Forklift pockets (7.25in x4in pockets spaced 14.5in apart) for easy movement when not loaded. 4-drum unit is forkliftable from all 4 sides while 2-drum unit is forkliftable from either of the two longer sides.
- Black color helps hide dirt and grime
- Removable grating makes clean-up quick and easy
- Available with optional drain
Regulations product assists in meeting:
- EPA Container Storage Regulation (40 CFR 264.175 EPA)
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act (SPCC)
To learn more, click here.
Disclaimer: Flammables notice - if using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application (specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources).