IBC Spill Pallet - Plus (optional bucket)
Economical and portable spill containment for IBCs, tanks and large containers. This 365-gallon containment sump with a low profile (28") helps meet EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations. Forklift pockets allow the device to be easily moved, although we recommend against using the device with a full tank.
- Load Capacity: 8,500 lbs (uniformly distributed)
- Containment Capacity: 365 gallons per federal regulations (40 CFR 264.175), although it is important to check local regulations to ensure compliance.
- Material: 100% polyethylene (provides superior chemical capability and corrosion resistance)
- Dimensions: 62in (L) x 62in (W) x 28in (H)
- Weight: 324 lbs
- 2-way forklift entry with forklift pockets (7.25in x4in pockets spaced 14.5in apart) for easy movement when not loaded
- Low profile
- Large grate deck surface (52in x 52in) allows for safe and convenient placement of tanks - no open voids
- Small footprint requires minimal floor space
- Five inner columns support loads up to 8,500 lbs and are easily removed for cleaning
- Available with optional drain
- Available with optional bucket shelf to capture spills when dispensing (spills exceeding 3 gallons are channeled into the sump through bulkhead fitting)
Regulations product assists in meeting:
- EPA Container Storage Regulation (40 CFR 264.175 EPA)
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act (SPCC)
For more information, click here.