GrateGator - Type A
GrateGator is an innovative “above the grate” stormwater filter designed to remove sediment and debris as it enters the catch basin. Manufactured with a durable, high-flow multi-dimensional filter, it offers superior flow rates. With built-in overflow protection, the product is efficient at filtering out contaminants while allowing bypass during heavy rain or extreme weather events.
This product is reusable and can be cleaned and reused for the life of a project.
Consider purchasing our Grate Lifter or Grate Hook to assist in lifting the grate while installing this product.
- Manufactured with a woven polypropylene geotextile and sewn by a double needle machine using high strength nylon
- Elastic skirt wraps around grate
- Color: Black and high visibility yellow
- Should be cleaned and inspected regularly and after every major weather event
- Store out of direct sunlight when not in use
GrateGator Full Product Line:
- Type A: Slides over the grate with an elastic skirt and includes a flip top for maintenance.
- Type B: Attaches to the grate with high strength magnets (no lifting of the grate necessary)
- Type C: Attaches to the grate with high strength magnets and has a collapsible overflow that offers vertical containment and will also collapse under vehicle traffic.
- GrateGator HD: Includes a reinforced base and is more durable. Connects to grate using toggle bolts (with no lifting of the grate).